Randstad Albury currently has an exciting 12 month contract with a Federal Government Department starting as soon as possible in an APS3 Service Support Officer role.
The key role for a Service Support Officer is to provide customer service for clients who may be facing significant or complex challenges. This customer service will be provided in person or via telephone.
• Provide customer service support at initial point of contact, including meeting, greeting and streaming customers to the appropriate service channel, completing simple first contact resolution enquiries, identifying and prioritising customers who are potentially vulnerable, in distress or who have accessibility issues, and escalating potential issues to the leadership group.
• Provide support to the clinical team by assisting with client appointments and diary management, centre file management, SMS reminders.
• Provide support to the Outreach Program by processing client allocations, referrals and requests for further sessions and file management.
• Provide support to the delivery of Group Programs by assisting with promotional activities, data entry to the CMS and organisation of events.
• Provide operational support by assisting with invoice processing, travel, managing regions correspondence, data entry and other duties as requested by the Regional Clinical Practice Manager.
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders in relation to the regional service delivery model.
• Relevant and quality record-keeping and documentation regarding client information and compliance with governance and policy framework.
To be eligible for this role you will need:
• To communicate in an effective way
• Understand and make connections with community, government and other services
• Have the ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
• Work in and adapt to a changing environment
• Demonstrate a high level of relevant computer literacy skills
• Preferable experience within the Defence Force or supporting memeber of the Defence Force.
If you feel this role may suit you please click "APPLY NOW"
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
APS3 Service Support Officer
- Previous administration skills