Job DescriptionJob #: 1006377
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Pasadena, CA. Experience
Level: minimum 4+ years of direct relevant experience.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Records organization's business transactions and retains all accounting records.
2. Reconcile and post payment to accounts receivable system
3. Process adjustment on a line item basis
4. Review EOB’s for non-standard Fee Schedule reductions
5. Ability to read and understand EOB’s
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Minimum of 2 year of payment posting experience in an healthcare environment within the last four years
2. Proficient in Excel, Word and Windows
3. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical computations
5. Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
6. Epic knowledge of processing electronic/manual remittance
7. Ten Key by touch
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.