Aerotek is seeking an Architect to join a team in the Columbus, OH area. Below you will find the basic responsibilities on the job:
* Regularly perform work requiring independent judgment and discretion on design and presentation drafting for interior design project including conceptual design, schematic design and design development tasks.
* Make recommendations for plans, designs, and furnishing interiors of commercial/industrial buildings.
* Formulate designs that are practical, aesthetic and conducive to intended purpose, such as raising productivity and improving user experience.
* Independently meet, maintain and further develop client relationships, make presentations and recommendations.
* Generate innovative design ideas that consistently capture the intended design vision.
* Involve explorations of subject area, definition of scope, selection of items for investigation, and development of novel concepts and methods.
* Incorporate purposeful design to reflect the underlying "story" of the project, including consistent design flow throughout the whole building project, not just the major areas.
* Regularly contribute bold and brave design sensibilities for scale, balance and design elements that fit the space for maximum impact on user experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.