Growing Design-Build firm specializing in Casino, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Retail industries, looking for a full-time licensed Architect to join our team. Position includes the ability to work with a team of people who are creating extraordinary customer environments, using innovative methods, and creating solutions to avoid unnecessarily long construction timeframes. We offer excellent benefits, opportunities for promotion, and bonuses for outstanding performance. Starting wage $105,000 - $115,000 with the possibility to earn significant bonuses beyond this based on performance (We hope you do!) Job qualification will be based on experience in the architectural field including knowledge and experience in creating construction documents for Casino, Hospitality, and F&B projects.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with in-house design and architectural teams to create construction documents for Casino, Hospitality, and Food & Beverage projects.
- Work with in-house design and architectural teams to carry out conceptual design intent in the best way for high impact casino-related projects while also making sure work is planned and detailed to be feasible and efficient as well as compliant with applicable code requirements.
- Coordinating with in-house Construction and Manufacturing teams to maximize construction efficiency for each project.
- Provide Construction Administration and support for construction field teams. Our remodel projects are highly expedited to minimize downtime for Owners which requires high levels of efficient communication between architectural staff and construction teams.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Architecture.
- NCARB Certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as licensed architect performing commercial, casino, hospitality, and/or food & beverage related projects.
- Ability to collaborate with and direct architectural drafters.
- Ability to efficiently manage and coordinate with subconsultants.
- Software Requirements: Proficiency in Autodesk Revit and experience/working knowledge of Sketchup are preferred.
- Team player with positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Portfolio of previous work.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 100000.00 Annual