Our company provides professional residential and commercial construction management services in California and Colorado. We are licensed to construct eco-friendly, net-zero energy homes and office buildings. We are seeking an experienced Architectural CAD Drafter able to create detailed and accurate drawings within a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create detailed drawings, including dimensions, procedures, and required materials.
- Collect data to modify drawings, maps, and schematics.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and surveyors.
- Review drawings for accuracy and completeness and make necessary revisions.
- Collect reports, analyze codes, and calculate materials.
- Incorporate survey data to prepare drawings.
- Make calculations for operations and supervise technicians.
- Provide technical assistance to the design team.
- Participate in project meetings, as needed.
- Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget, and schedule.
- Review engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
- Prepare engineering documents for customer submittal.
- 3 years of experience in drafting architectural design with AutoCad.
- Proficient in Architectural AutoCAD.
- Previous experience in construction document production.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Possess a passion for learning new technological advances.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask.
Powered by JazzHR