At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
Support the Architect and Creative teams with general office and design duties (drafting, sourcing, plotting, coordinating, filing, etc). This role will assist teams by gathering required design project materials and ensuring that all workstations have the most up-to-date sketches, plans, renderings. Coordinator will be the architectural librarian for the teams.
○ Gather necessary materials and organize team work spaces
○ Maintain and manage architectural library for various projects
○ Collect relevant images from magazines and books to assist with design process
○ Update architectural renderings in all workspaces
○ Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
○ Experience with CAD, SketchUp, Revit, Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
○ Meticulously organized with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
○ Comfortable in a very fast paced and ever changing environment
○ A self-starter and independent thinker who can solve problems
○ Comfortable at juggle multiple priorities and thinking quickly on their feet
○ Regularly sit, stand, stoop, kneel and walk for long and short distances