Kenneth Rodrigues & Partners, Inc. (www.krparchitects.com) We are a 12 person architectural practice in Mountain View in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are a diverse group of architects and planners who share a common belief in the power of architecture to help lead the way to build great livable design oriented communities. We are seeking talented and well-rounded staff to join our team full time. We offer candidates the opportunity to be involved in every phase of the design and planning process, and we value, encourage and are inspired by the individual talents each of our staff brings to the process. KRP offers a competitive salary based on candidate qualifications and experience, plus full benefits.
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
- 10-20 years of professional architectural design and planning experience.
- A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited university program.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills.
- Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and presentation graphics software (i.e. Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, and hand sketching) is required.
- Ability to manage the city entitlement process.
- Ability to manage staff and design multiple projects for a group of diverse clients.
How to Apply:
Please include position title and your name in the e-mail header and forward the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio samples (including academic and professional work)
- Send via e-mail only, PDF format, 10MB max