CR architecture design is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Architectural Designer to join our hospitality team in our Cincinnati office and help us deliver fast-paced projects located nationwide for a national retail brand.
A Designer is primarily responsible for supporting the project team in the development of design documentation for projects of various complexity/scope. Under close guidance and direction from other project team members, an Architectural Designer is accountable for task delivery by executing tasks within the budgeted hours of the project and the scheduled timeframe, while adhering to client standards and design intent.
HOW YOU SUCCEED
- Assist with the development of design documentation in various design phases.
- Utilize Revit/BIM/CAD and other software to produce drawings, 3D renderings, and details.
- Assimilate design changes into the design documentation.
- Assist with documentation management and project file structure and records.
- Attend site surveys.
- Assist with coordinating design with other team members, disciplines, contractors, owners, and external consultants.
- Maintain regular, in-person and punctual attendance.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field from an accredited institution along with 3 years of experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Revit and AutoCAD and the use of it as a design tool is required.
- Ability to effectively execute project documentation and design intent is required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and priorities is required.
- Ability to participate and collaborate in a project team setting is required.
- Ability to travel as needed is required.
- CR's corporate headquarters is in downtown Cincinnati, just steps away from Fountain Square and in walking distance to the stadiums, waterfront, and historic Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- With fantastic 360-degree views of the Queen City, we designed ouroffice to have open, bright and flexible spaces that encourage community and collaboration, allowing our people and work to be the showpieces.
- Not to mention a ping pong table, foosball, and cornhole for those competitive types, and equipped with a rotating keg of craft beer for those long days...or just because.
PERKS THAT WORK
Parking/Transit Allowance Robust Career Tracks Professional Development Allowance Career Coaching CR Offices Located Nationwide Office Happy Hours & Celebrations 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays Competitive Compensation Plan Lunch Learns Employee Engagement & Wellness Programs Tuition ReimbursementCompetitive Benefit Plan
CR architecture design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.