Fast-Trac your Career to the Next Level with growth & money
An exciting family-oriented and stable team, no lay offs
Incredible Career Opportunity at a full-service architectural firm. This firm is currently interviewing experienced candidates.
The Architectural Job Captain will work closely with internal Project Manager and an extended project team of consulting engineers to create, and design construction documents.
- Assist project architect in developing project documents for bidding and construction
- Prepare, review, and check construction documents for accuracy; coordinate documents with internal team members and consulting engineers.
- Assist in the submission of documents to the building department and support construction administration in processing RFIs, RFPs, shop drawings, submittals, etc.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of project schedules
- Minimum 5 years of work-related experience.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience using CAD and Revit to complete a full set of construction documents as well as maintaining project drawings
- Relevant experience with IBC, ADA and ANSI codes.
- Proficient in operating Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
- Strong oral, written, and verbal skills are required
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Generous benefits plan - medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short and long term disability, paid vacation, holidays, paid sick etc.
The “Good Times” that were predicted to rebound have begun. More people are considering leaving for a better career opportunity or a position with greater responsibilities.
Send us your resume. We'll call you to discuss the details. Then we'll schedule an "confidential" interview for you and the hiring decision maker.
EEO/AA employer. New hires must have documents that indicate they are eligible to work in the USA.
NOTE: We are collaborating with Top Engineering firms in AZ and throughout the U.S.A. They are extending attractive offers to TOP TALENT. They are currently interviewing and hiring all levels of professionals with Transportation Engineering experience and knowledge. Aggressive starting compensation packages that include base salaries and bonus clips, top-notch family healthcare insurance (some pay 100% of monthly premiums) relocation, contemporary work environments, career growth, challenges and winning team values.
Now is the time to take a serious look at Career Advancement Opportunities.
Our clients pay all fees. There is absolutely "no charge" to applicants. Plus it's a confidential search.
What can it hurt?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Out-of-State candidates are encouraged to apply
plus complete benefits package