We are seeking an Architectural Project Manager for our client's commercial market sector.
- Oversees project team and execution of deliverables. Prepares strategic plans.
- Responsible for meeting project schedule and budgets.
- Manages the consultant team. Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts.
- Serves as primary client liaison contact to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Leverage past success and relationships to help build an even stronger team and brand in the Commercial practice
- Provide thought leadership
- Manages team performance, to ensure staff is being mentored and developed consistently.
- Serves as a resource on practice issues and resource needs and development to continue to improve the processes implemented in the execution of projects.
- Manages multiple projects at one time.
- Ensures construction documents and construction administration is at the highest level possible.
- Professional degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited University
- Registered Architect
- LEED® AP preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in an Architecture firm on commercial and/or automotive projects.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience managing projects or leading project teams within a firm.
- Experience in business development within the automotive market sector is preferred.
- Proficiency with relevant software, including Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe products, MS Office, Smartsheet, Projectmates, and Ajera.