PROJECT MANAGER W/ REPUTABLE, AWARD WINNING FIRM!
Architectural Project Manager to run projects of all sizes, and dollar amounts.
- Coordinates all project efforts in order to ensure effective execution.
- Serves as primary client liaison.
- Manages client budgets, schedules and programs.
- Manages project communications and documentation.
- Estimates fees, determines scope of work and prepares proposals and cost estimates.
- Current working knowledge of applicable codes.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Licensed CA Architect, preferred
- Knowledge of REVIT
Contact me for details! Email resume and work samples to email or call 310-800-9064
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.