Is a New Career on your New Year's resolution list for 2020? If so, consider joining TETER Architects + Engineers, Central California's premier Architecture and Engineering Firm. We're currently looking to fill a variety of positions including an Architectural Project Manager in any of our offices.
The Architectural Project Manager could work on projects in a variety of disciplines including education, industrial, energy, federal, private sector, healthcare, and commercial. They are accountable for overall project delivery, technical execution, project financial management, business communications, and marketing.
The successful Architectural Project Manager consistently exceeds client expectations by communicating regularly and effectively, adhering to established time and budget requirements, and ensuring construction documents are of exceptional quality. He/she works with the Project Manager or Principal Architect in the development of construction documents in conjunction with the work of other architects, engineers and technicians.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Registered Architect in the State of California; licensure in other U.S. state is acceptable if able to obtain California licensure within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Construction, or related field
- More than 10 years of architecture and project management experience
- Effective manager of his/her own time, setting goals, prioritizing, estimating hours, and completing tasks on time
- Self-motivated and committed to growing him/herself and the firm
- Possesses sound judgment, includes the appropriate people in the decision-making process, and is able to provide reasoning/support for his/her decisions
Compensation is based on experience. Traditional benefits include medical, dental, employee-paid vision, Cafeteria plan, and 401k, all taking effect on the 1st of the month following the date of employment. TETER also offers multiple benefits to help employees maintain positive work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle.
Professional development benefits include regularly-scheduled training opportunities, support for licensure, Buddy Program, Mentoring Program, and more!
TETER, LLP, has been serving a variety of public and private sector clients for nearly four decades. Our high-quality results come from exceptional performance, supportive relationships, and ongoing career development. We provide the tools and resources you need to thrive, as well as excellent benefits and fun rewards. In fact, our staff voted us as one of the country's "Best Firms to Work For" in the A/E/C industry. Sound like a place you'd like to be?