Architectural Sales Representative for NYC
Goldstein and Charschan Building Products, Inc. (GCBP) is growing and we're looking for exceptional sales people to join our team.
GCBP is an Independent Manufacturer Representative that representsindustry leading architectural products. Our products lines include, but isn't limited to Louvers, Architectural Metal products, Expansion Joint Covers, Entrance Flooring Systems, Interior Wall Covering and Protection Products, High Impact Doors, Cubicle Curtains and Explosion & Pressure Relief Vents. We've specified and sold quality commercial architectural products to our clients in the greater New York area since 1956.
As a company we invest in the future of our employees working with them to reach their goals.
We are recruiting for full time Architectural Sales People who will primarily be responsible for working with Architects, Designer, Engineers and Specifying Owners in New York City. You will be required to establish strong relationships with The Architectural and Design community and apply extensive product, technical and application knowledge to promote our products and increase our Basis of Design Specifications.
This position is ideal for someone who is goal orientated, has great communication skills, is hard working and is a self starter.
Include, but aren't limited to:
- Represent GCBP and our Manufacturers according to GCBP's Standards and Culture.
- Proactively build relationships with Architects, Designers, Engineers & Specifying Owners in the 5 boroughs of New YorkCity for GCBP.
- Maximize GCBP's Basis of Design Specifications, sales growth and meet monthly targets.
- Working with team members in the office and with the manufacturers to continue building strong customer relationships and increasing GCBP's closing ratio.
- Liaising with manufacturers to obtain information for customers and writing specifications.
- Follow up on specifications throughout the design, bidding and closing phases.
- Gaining the necessary products and systems knowledge to expertly assist Architects and Designers. (Extensive training is provided.)
- Updating and maintaining information in SalesForce, internal sales files and vendor systems.
- Networking and participate in industry associations required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Architectural sales or related Construction industry experience
- Curtain Wall Experience is a Plus
- AIA Certified to deliver CEU presentations a Plus
- LEED Accredited a Plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-starter with very strong organizational, time-management and problem solving abilities.
- Highly motivated individual
- Goal and detail orientated
- Willing and Quick learner
- Problem Solver
- An Adept Networker
- Experience with Salesforce.com a Plus
- Ability to read Blueprints a Plus
- Experience with CAD, REVIT, Sketch Up, etc. a Plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Target Commission Structure
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
To Apply: Email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
GCBP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Base Salary Plus Commission