An award-winning international design firm located in the Greater Boston area is looking for a Project Manager with 5-15 years of experience to join their team. This opportunity is for someone that can manage multiple projects at once acros a wide-variety of market sectors.
- Maniging multiple projects simultaneously while supervising and providing direction to the project team.
- Participate in project pursuits, presentations and marketing strategy development and implementation
- Supervise Project Quality consultant coordination
- 5-15 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Proficient with Revit
- Registration/License desired, but not required
- Proven record of management skills.
The most successful candidates can deliver team leadership, management and build client-relationships. This company offers competitive pay and benefits. Please reach out to Sam Derynck at 605-681-6068 today to learn more about this opportunity.
gpac (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.