The Area Director of Engagement Services serves as the expert in AdvancED Performance Accreditation and Certification for evaluation services in the United States. This role will lead and provide overall management, support, guidance and quality services related to accreditation and certification. The Area Director will work closely with the Vice President to develop centralized, systemic and formalized processes to enhance the accreditation services within the United States.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support and implement centralization of all accreditation services.
- Manage all reviews and support related to accreditation.
- Serve as primary contact for Accreditation Engagement Review Teams.
- Support accreditation trainings and workshops.
- Contribute, support and implement strategic plan.
- Collaborate with Engagement Services Area Directors to develop and implement systemic and systematic processes and procedures.
- Serve as the expert in accreditation.
- Lead the team member staffing process (recruitment and assignments).
- Mentor and coach for Engagement Services staff.
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships within the department and across the organization.
- Maintain effective, supportive and ongoing communication with internal and external clients.
- Provide ongoing reports to Vice President of Engagement Services
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Vice President
Accountabilities Characteristics & Competencies
Serve as the expert in the content area to guide advancement of AdvancED evaluation services.
- Critical thinker
Using expert content knowledge, design new protocols for the advancement of AdvancED evaluation services.
- Business Acumen
Using best practices and innovative ideas, develop tools and training for new protocols to ensure fidelity of implementation.
Serve as a solution expert and ensure training and support systems are in place to drive customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Annual evaluation by supervisor of the degree and quality the Area Director met accountabilities, characteristics, and competencies as listed above.
- Degree of attainment of any personal goals/improvement related to required accountabilities, characteristics, and competencies.
- Degree of attainment of strategic plans, goals, objectives and initiatives.
Annual Travel Requirements
- 50% annually
- Doctoral degree preferred.