Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Heather Rodriguez
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
About the Position
Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer. Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality safety, and delivery. Coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates accountable for attainment of objectives. Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
- Safely maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production, ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation/customer.
- Lead and promote safety in all aspects of the plant.
- Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and standard work within the operation.
- Develop employees and foster a team culture.
- Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement in his/her team.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years relevant work experience.
- 4-year technical degree preferred.
- Minimum of one-year relevant work experience, manufacturing or military experience preferred.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to lead teams.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Experience in tire manufacturing processes preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of safety and quality procedures, HR policies, and budgeting.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Nearest Major Market: Topeka
Job Segment:Manager, QA, Quality Assurance, HR, Recruiting, Management, Technology, Quality, Human Resources