• The effective leadership and development of Regional Development Managers and all other director reports within the defined territory of responsibility.
• Setting expectations for accountability, teamwork, and professionalism, insuring performance and achievement of all sales objectives, as determined by the company.
• Working closely with the VP of Sales for Novel Therapies, and collaboratively with the other employees in coordinated, successful support of the company business plan and strategy.
• Consistent, effective and documented business planning with the ASD’s respective sales managers and employees.
• Effective utilization of the company’s resources and collaboration with all employees within the company to insure appropriate deployment of resources, events, and key programs as required to drive sales performance.
• Effectively communicate and work with existing therapy ASDs to collaborate on all potential sales opportunities - referral to other RTI products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with Novel Therapy product sales at and advanced (Area/Regional) geographic level
• Experience with strategic management of regional managers and support employees to drive sales performance
• High level of technical and clinical knowledge and experience with Novel Therapy application and sales process
• Experience with market strategy development, and management of sales employees and distribution partners to achieve target market sales performance
• Extensive travel requirements
• Proven, successful experience in development of business partner relationships
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Mature judgment and excellent follow through in all areas of responsibility
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, assign priorities and ensure efforts are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
• Proven ability to manage and motivate others and coordinate efforts to ensure efficient and successful outcomes
• Ability to work as an integral team member combining the strengths and abilities of a group to successfully accomplish corporate goals
• Ability to act independently on behalf of the company
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to effectively deliver presentations to a variety of audiences
• Partnership development (including negotiation) capabilities
• Minimum 6-10 years of sales experience, preferably in the medical device and / or biologics industry
• Minimum 3-5 years of sales management experience required BA or BS degree in related field, with MBA preferred, but not required
• Strong scientific, clinical and market knowledge preferably within the ortho-biologics marketplace.
• Valid Driver’s License