The primary responsibilities of this position include selling and managing our product and its' allied brands to independent retailers and wholesalers within the Detroit, Michigan area. The Area Sales Manager will be able to manage and coordinate with other Area Manager's all reset activity to insure proper planogram sets and shelf spacing. They will reach target sales goals by selling product into stores, acquiring additional space, executing company promotions and maintaining clean, full product presentation. The Area Sales Manager is also responsible for completing weekly paper work and monthly warehouse audits to maintain proper rotation/inventory.
* 4-year college degree preferred
* 2 years direct sales experience preferred
* Computer skills: word, excel, power point
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
* Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Faygo Beverages, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled