This position contributes to the overall success of the company by proactively developing leads, establishing, maintaining excellent customer relations and selling company products and services within a defined territory at a level which increases the profitability of that region.
In this vital role, you will:
- Sell ID Technology products including label, coding & marking equipment, labels, and ribbons
- Develop new and maintain existing account relations in an ethical and profitable manner
- Support national accounts as required
- Follow up on company-supplied leads in a timely manner
- Maintain a prospect-customer data base
- Prepare proposals & quotes for prospects within the company’s standard guidelines
- Develop reports in keeping with company reporting mechanisms
- Attend trainings and meetings as required by leadership
- Keep current on trends from both market & technical standpoints
- College education or proven sales experience and documented success
- Ability to identify customer needs and match their solution with company product/services
- Knowledge of industry and applications
- Computer literacy, especially with MS Office
- Ability to be on the road visiting prospective clients, current customers, vendors, etc. approximately 35% of the time
- Ability to conduct business in an ethical, successful manner
- Self-motivated, strong desire to achieve personal, professional growth
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Able to operate various office equipment
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- High School or better