Area Sales Manager - WD30081046248
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About the role
You will be responsible for selling the services and products of the Johnson Controls Fire Detection Products business unit and foster the relationship with new and existing customers.
Your responsibilities are not limited to;
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing direct reports
- Maximise revenue from allocated sales territory.
- Own objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Target existing accounts in order to maximise revenue and gross margin.
- Manage existing customer accounts in accordance with current company standards in order to maximise customer retention.
- Liaison with and prompt follow-up of customer’s requests as required.
- Achieve budgeted sales for revenue and gross profit.
- Undertake face to face presentation to clients for specific service and product offerings.
- Prepare sales quotations as required, in accordance with company standards.
- Prepare tenders and major proposals as directed by the National Sales Manager, in accordance with company standards.
- Regulary update customer Salesforce with opportunities, customer visits, quotations etc.
- Keep abreast of competitive activity and trends in market place.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing is not essential, but would be beneficial
- Prior Fire Detection experience is required.
- Must have a technical aptitude.
- 5 years experience in developing business with new and existing customers within the building services industry (beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship management with both employees and customers
- Experience working towards sales targets and KPI's
- Experience with managing a team
- Opportunity to join global company
- Supportive team environment
- Career growth
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Johnson Controls Master Security Licence #404945334
Job Sales & Marketing
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions