Employee Type:Regular-Full time
Union/Non:This is a non-union position
WE= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com.
Through employees at the location supervise and direct the operation and maintenance activities in the Area. Monitors the operation, maintenance and construction activities of the Area to ensure resources are available when needed, projects are on schedule and being done in accordance with original specifications, that gas receipt/delivery volumes are met and that Area standards for efficiency are met.
- Incumbent implements Area safety program to provide information and training to employees for performing their job functions, assist with public awareness programs, conduct monthly safety meetings and assist the Area safety committee to resolve safety problems.
- Incumbent assists the Area Manager in establishing goals and objectives for Area gas volumes deliveries, operations and maintenance standards, job performance and facility changes.
- Helps to develop action plans to meet Area and Division goals.
- Incumbent maintains the Area “emergency plan” and conducts training and simulated emergencies to ensure proper response to any pipeline failure.
- Incumbent works with Area Manager and Division staff to communicate company policies and procedures to employees.
- Incumbent trains employees to perform activities consistent with stated policies and procedures.
- Incumbent monitors operation and maintenance agreements and contracts for services to ensure that both parties are meeting the contract requirements.
- Incumbent functions without daily direction from Area Manager provided that objectives are met and those activities are consistent with approved work plans and budgets.
- Incumbent works directly with other Area Supervisors, Division Engineers and Technicians, Construction Engineering, Administrative Supervisor and outside contractors.
- Related university degree and ten‐plus years’ experience OR ten‐plus years of previous field operations experience, OR equivalent mix of formal education and experience.
- Residency Requirement: Within 30 Miles of facility
Gas Storage experience preferred.
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only (https://careers.enbridge.com).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.