We have a unique opportunity for an Area Vice President of Enterprise Sales to manage a field-based sales team. In this position, you will be responsible for increasing revenue by way of strategic planning, and you will engage in coaching, training, motivating and propelling overall sales performance within your area.
This is a remote position - we prefer this person to be based in Northern California or surrounding area. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Area Vice President is primarily responsible for:
- Provide leadership and day to day direction of Account Executives including pipeline and performance management and reporting
- Develop strategies and market plans and identify new and relevant product/service offerings within assigned territory
- Foster an empowered and highly effective team, focused on aligning efforts with business results
- Direct activities that are necessary to strengthen client relationships, support growth initiatives and enter into new markets by leading a team of resources chartered with selling product and services solutions to identified clients
- Recruit, develop and lead a regional field-based team in the identification, targeting, selling and closing of new names clients
- Manage customer portfolio to assigned revenue, profit and contribution quotas
- Develop meaningful business relationships with client prospects and business partners at the executive level to create awareness and understanding of brand and capabilities
- Apply knowledge of the technology resale and solution provider industry and market trends to identify key prospects
- BA in Business or a related field
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!