Reed Incorporated provides professional and reliable security, training, logistics, construction management environmental services and demining for clients worldwide. We specialize in operations located in remote, third world, multi-cultural and high-risk geographical environments.
Our diverse teams, chosen from our worldwide network of highly skilled and experienced specialists, include many former military Special Forces and law enforcement personnel. Each team is a tailored to meet our clients’ needs and to suit the requirements of individual projects.
Currently, Reed has several Armed Security Guard (OCONUS) positions available for contractors who meet the qualifications listed below.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform internal guard services to include but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points (ECP), perimeter towers, internal roving patrols and armed and unarmed escort guard services.
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid US Tourist Passport
- U.S. Citizen with active Secret Clearance.
- 5 years full-time U.S. Military experience (combat arms experience is preferable), OR 5 years full-time police background with operational experience (such as sheriff, deputy, patrol officer, etc…).
- Fluent in English
If you are interested and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply!
- Great rotation schedule (4 months on, 1 month off)
- Pay $200 per day
- Food/meals provided
- Housing/billeting provided
- Transportation provided, to include R&R flights for one of the R&R periods
- Pre-deployment medical provided
- Defense Base Act (DBA) Insurance provided
- Compensation during deployment travel (after successful completion of CRC)
Deployment Stipend for travel time from training (after completed) to project