NOTE: ARMED Security Officers Must have experience in shooting OR own a .40, 9mm, or .45. NO "1911" Frames without de-cocker mechanism or Revolvers Permitted. GUN RENTAL IS AVAILABLE THROUGH TITAN.
WE ARE NOW HIRING! JUMP START YOUR SECURITY CAREER TODAY!
Titan is now seeking day time, ARMED security officers around the KCMO area.
Titan Protection and Consulting is looking for strong minded hardworking individuals to join our growing team of dedicated Armed Security Officers. If you have a positive attitude, professional demeanor, outstanding customer service skillsWE WANT YOU!We are currently seeking candidates for our full time and part time Armed Security Officer openings.
Why be an Armed Security Officer at Titan?
Benefits: Titan offers a wide variety of benefits for our Armed Security Officers including but not limited to:
Medical, Dental and Vision after 90 days
Paid orientation and training
PTO for fulltime employees
Annual performance reviews and incentives
Employee referral bonuses
Training:Titan provides a one of a kind training program for their Armed Security Officers instructed by off-duty law enforcement officers. Basic Training for Armed Security Officers includes: Defensive Tactics, Case Law and Scenarios, Handcuffing, Tactical Baton, OC Spray, and Firearms Training Simulator. There is also a variety of other advanced training courses that are also provided for Armed Security Officers.
Recognition:Here at Titan all of our Armed Security Officers and staff are recognized and rewarded for their hard work, efforts and dedication.
We Care:Titan looks at each Armed Security Offier as more than just a number, they are a team member. Our outstanding leadership team strives to make sure that all needs and cares of our Armed Security Officers are met.
Titan Protection and Consulting has been named business #196 of the 500 fastest growing, best run, and most innovative private companies in America.
APPLY NOW FOR YOUR ARMED SECURITY OFFICER POSITION!
Follow the link below to jump start your career in security and law enforcement with Titan.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be at least 18 years of age for unarmed posts, 21 years of age for armed posts.
2. Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
3. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with staff, clients and the public, ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures, ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance, ability to write and investigate required reports; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures; ability to maintain any valid licenses that may be required.
4. Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working conditions.
5. Must be able to use tools and equipment required.
6. Excellent moral character and clean background free from excessive misdemeanors, traffic offenses, or any felonies, as well as positive record with creditors and prior employers.
7. Must possess a valid driver's license.
8. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work is performed inside and outside at various properties with exposure to inside and outside environmental conditions, inclement weather, unpredictable crisis situations and possible combative individuals. Rare but possible exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids may occur. This job requires standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, stooping, bending, pulling, pushing, grasping, walking, running, carrying and climbing. Requires infrequent lifting or carrying of objects up to 50 lbs.