About the Company
The Tampa Bay Times, which is Florida's largest daily newspaper, has been part of the Tampa Bay community for more than 130 years. Locally owned and independent, the Times has long been celebrated for its outstanding and credible journalism, practiced with integrity in the public interest and has been ranked among the Top 10 newspapers in the country. It has chronicled the Tampa Bay region’s growth with outstanding journalism, winning 12 Pulitzers and numerous other awards along the way.
- Must meet state of Florida law to be licensed to carry a firearm
- Maintain a current Class “D” and Class “G” security officer license.
- Own personal 9mm weapon required (Must be approved by Management).
- Clean criminal history/background and driver’s license.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to respond to any emergency.
- Successful Candidate will be trained on Baton, OC, Handcuffs, TASER and CPR/AED/FA
- Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (Dayshift 8am-4pm)
- Training period will be conducted at our St Petersburg location.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click View to apply or visit our career portal at https://corehr.hrcloud.com/TBT/#/jobs.