ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS for FEDERAL CONTRACT AT USCG LOCATION
Alutiiq Advanced Security Solutions, LLC
Corpus Christi, TX
$13.78 - $17.70 per hour
- Enforces regulations designed to prevent breaches of security.
- Exercises judgment and use discretion in dealing with whether first response should be to intervene directly (asking for assistance when deemed necessary and time allows), to keep situation under surveillance, or to report situation so that it can be handled by appropriate authority.
- Duties require specialized training in methods and techniques of protecting security areas.
- Safely maintains and qualifies with assigned weapon, maintains uniform and grooming standards IAW company policies, operates patrol vehicle in a safe manner
General Knowledge of:
- Access Control
- Visitor Processing
- Patrol and Response
- Control Center Operations
Meet one of the following experience/education requirements for Security Officer:
- Three (3) years security experience
- Prior Law Enforcement
- Active or prior Military service
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this position requires U.S. Citizenship status.
- At least 21 years of age
- Must currently hold an Active Texas State Level III Security License
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend English
- Pass Background Investigation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must Possess a valid driver’s license
- Stand for prolonged periods
- Able to work indoor and outdoor environments
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical exam