**ON CALL/PER DIEM ARMED WORK AVAILABLE**
- Perform security operating procedures and site specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices.
- Convey information between client, staff and organization.
- Execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform other service related duties.
Essential Job Functions
- To provide logistical support regarding security of the client assets;
- To enforce operating procedures and site specific instructions;
- Setup and execute basic security functions, i.e. perimeter and access control, identification procedures, secure assets/property and post standing duties;
- Communicate and coordinate movement with client, U.S. Security staff and U.S. Security Care Management;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- To provide assistance to any position or post on a designated detail;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in detail area;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma;
- Currently possess NJ SORA II Card;
- Currently possess NJ Permit to Carry;
- Prior Law Enforcement/Corrections experience required.
- Must successfully pass background check and drug screening;
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal;
- Must possess your own firearm;
- Must be able to perform (with or without reasonable accommodation) the physical aspects of the job including, but not limited too, sitting, standing, walking, climbing, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone);
- Reliable transportation;
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred.
As a part-time armed agent with U.S. Security Care you will receive more than 40 hours of paid training each year. Our agents receive industry leading Firearms, Legal Use of Force, Defensive Tactics, CPR/First Aid and Customer Service Training. We also offer paid time off and a 401(k) after one year of service.
U.S. Security Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.