Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Support the security of the building and agency by upholding the integrity of the statement of work and abiding by all rules and regulations as a Special Police Officer.
* Be familiar with all state requirements and with the local jurisdictional criteria for Special Police Officers.
* Not inclusive - Man post in accordance with government Post Orders.
* Perform vehicular searches to detect unauthorized material and prevent its access into the building.
* Serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
* Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post, which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
* Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
* Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats, and alarms, such as fire and intrusion, by following emergency response proceedings.
* Physically control violent or unruly crowds.
* Attempt to subdue person in case of life and death situation.
* Operating a motor vehicle if on applicable post.
* Shall be US citizen
* Shall be at least 21 years of age
* High School Diploma
* Shall be able to speak read, write and understand English.
* Meet all Medical Requirements to include drug screening
* 3 years security experience within the last 5 years or 3 years military with an honorable discharge or law enforcement/correction's officer with certificate of accredited law enforcement or 60 college credits.
* Possess a current, valid armed DC Special Police Officer (SPO) commission.
* Meet and maintain all required credentials and certificates in accordance with the DOI contract.
* Additional training/credentials may be required.
* Secret Clearance Required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled