Job Title: ARNP/PA
Department: Pain Management, Medical and Rehabilitation Practice in South Miami, FL
Reports to: Supervising Physician & Director/Associate Director of Physician Offices
We are actively recruiting for a full-time experienced APRN or PA to join our Pain Management Practice for National & International recognized use of Biologic and Stem Cells.
- Providing pain medicine services, including assessing, diagnosing, prescribing, treating, and educating patients
- Ordering and review diagnostic tests, imaging review, MRI, CT, X-ray, interpreting lab results including drug screens and medication management
- Evaluate patients and treat orthopedic and spine conditions
- Ordering procedures including joint injections, spinal injections, RFA, PRP, SCST, etc.
- Performs minor procedures
- Complete documentation in a timely manner
- Be able to work under the supervision of the doctor as needed
- Licensed APRN or PA Certification with the State of Florida
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual a must (English/Spanish)
- Strong computer proficiency including the ability to handle telehealth services
Physical and Mental Demands:
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under a stressful environment of a private practice setting.
- Opportunity of growth in the field of orthopedic and spine conditions thru the learning process of Stem Cells and Biologics.