Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost and HostGator.
Here in our Burlington, MA headquarters, our Creative Team serves as the in-house ad agency for all Endurance brands.
Every piece of creative that comes out of the marketing department comes out of this group.
From national TV spots and YouTube campaigns, to email promotions and customer communications,
we do it all.
If you’re an ad agency Art Director who is curious about life on the client side, this might be the place for you.
About the Role:
Our in-house agency is looking for an Art Director to come in and hit the ground running. Reporting to our ACD/Design, you will:
- Concept and design for all prospect–and customer-facing marketing, including email campaigns, banner ads, videos, social, trade shows, whatever it takes.
- Craft campaigns and communications that are on brand and on strategy
- Work in partnership with Writers, Account Reps, and other Designers who share responsibility on the project.
- Present and support your design decisions and rationale
- 7+ years of ad agency or in-house agency experience.
- Conceptual, strategic, collaborative and an all-around creative expert.
- Portfolio that showcases a great design range and a strong sense of branding, typography and layout applied to brand marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to combine imagery, type and color to create clear and actionable communications that elicit emotion and humanity.
- You keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry news, and have a willingness to share findings with team.
- Strong knowledge of email design best practices.
- Animation and video skills a plus.
- An agency-like creative process and work environment, including: open workspace, freedom and flexibility, and of course a beer cart on Fridays.
- Creative ownership: If your work is on brand and on strategy, it’ll get produced.
- A small, close-knit team that’s making a big impact on our brands and the future of our company.
Now more than ever, the world’s top brands are bringing creatives in-house.
So if you’re looking for an ad agency environment—minus the new business pitches, unrelenting clients, and working weekends—this is a great place to start.