Are you addicted to design? Have you ever wished you could kern street signs? Can you tell your Lubalin from your Rand? You're Avedon from your Penn? Do you watch movies for the cinematography? Is your CA collection littered with Post-it flags? Do you align by x-height, correct people when they call a typeface a font, and rank your top-5 favorite ampersands? Then you could be the person TMA is looking for.
Who You Are
You're a thinker and a doer. You're a detail-oriented design fiend who would never perfect a project enough if it wasn't for the deadline. You make art that dazzles with strategy that sells. You look, you learn, you envy, and you become better. You keep your antennas up for all art and culture. You wear many hats, you wear many shoes, and you paint with many brushes. You're a juggler. A go-getter. And you can take a punch, but you won't be knocked out.
- Handling all art direction duties within a group, from ads to POS to packaging to presentation visuals
- Understanding input from creative directors and clients, and effectively applying feedback to creative executions.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends
- Building effective relationships with teammates and clients
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are sometimes necessary
- Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape