Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In, in everything we do.
Golin is hiring an Art Director Intern. We’re not just talking about someone who makes things look pretty—we’re looking for an excellent brainstormer, concept creator, Creative Suite guru and design aficionado. You’ll collaborate with and inspire with creative counterparts to ensure your brands’ visual voices are not only clear and consistent, but also award-winningly brave. If you think you have what it takes to bring big ideas to life creatively, we want to hear why you should be our Art Director Intern.
Our paid, full-time internship runs from June through December and is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in an agency. Leave your practice work in the classroom. Around here, we put the theory into action. You’ll work to complete real assignments with Fortune 500 clients like McDonald’s, Unilever – Food & Beverage, Walmart, PepsiCo, Hyatt and others.
What are you waiting for? Our internship begins Monday, June 10, 2019 and concludes Friday, December 20, 2019. Our work hours are from 8:30-5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Check out the requirements below and apply today.
- Art direct for social content, brand manifestos, pitch-ready concepts, client presentations - across a mix of owned and earned channels
- Concept, develop and execute relevant, engaging designs that drive client goals
- Contribute to brainstorms for engaging ideas
- Attend briefings and presentations
- Work with creative copywriter partner to refine concepts for presentations and pitches
- Show an understanding of your client’s brand visual voice when creating ideas and content
- Package ideas in a clear, logical and persuasive manner
- Stay current on trending topics and pop culture
- You must be a college graduate, preferably with a portfolio school background
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite applications, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Familiar with Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects is a plus. Any video and web design skills are a plus
- The ability to generate and develop relevant concepts; vision for the big idea
- Strong understanding of the principles of design
- A knack for juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, under various deadlines
*As part of the application, please attach a copy or send a link to a PDF portfolio of relevant work
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.