“A New Angle”Geometry 2019 Internship Program
Imaginative, Effective, Influential. We search worldwide for exceptional people from all backgrounds infused with these qualities. We don’t have jobs to fill; we have careers to build. Our business is transforming brand equity into action. Changing behaviors and changing expectations that people have of brands inspired our existence; and continues to influence everything that we do today. We’re always looking for hard working, passionate, brand-focused experts who want to join us as we transform the way we inspire people to buy well.
Our interns are given all the opportunities and responsibilities of a full time employee. Over the course of 10 weeks, you will be given the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented, creative, award winning professionals working in shopper marketing. As an intern, you’ll work on teams that provide day-to-day direct client consulting to achieve client expectations through development, implementation and delivery of services.
What You'll Do
We will help move your career forward. We will challenge you, and we will celebrate successes with you.
What We offer
- Money! This is a full time, paid internship
- Direct contribution to client deliverables
- Exposure to leadership
- Team based, collaborative environment
- Mentorship and coaching from leadership
- Trainings that provide insight into all aspects of the agency
- Intern team challenge and presentation
- And lots of fun!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in Bachelor’s program or a recent graduate
- Able to work cross-functionally within the organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to voice your opinion
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Be outgoing, open minded and hard working
- Be available for full-time employment (40 hours) per week between early June and mid-August
Ready to jump in? Here is what we need from you:
- Your resume
- A personal statement describing why you would like to intern at Geometry
*Out of state applications will be considered! Note that transportation and housing are not included