Title: Art Director (DTJP00013659)
Duration: 0-6 month(s)
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682 [Candidates must be able to work onsite.]
Art Director Job Description Overview Responsible for setting creative vision for project work and working with a team of copywriters and designers to execute that vision. Critical creative team member crafting breakthrough, original content for the company’s website, social media pages as well as product and brand marketing campaigns. Detailed Job Description: Ensures branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects. Guarantees quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines. Ability to generate and present thought leadership on behalf of Dell Blue. Able to operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects. Presents concepts and team's work to clients.
Builds demand generation plan for all products within a segment. Utilizes knowledge of all product lines within a segment to create and manage product launch and transition plans. Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer lifecycle. Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels. Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives. Analyzes gaps to plan and evaluates impact to financial targets.
In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise In-depth understanding of company goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices
• 5-10 years of relevant experience (advertising agency background is a must)
• Experience in video/photo production
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work (MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION)
• Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos and websites
• Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
• Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
• Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)