Lehigh Fleet Services is a family owned and locally operated shop that offers comprehensive mechanical repairs for your domestic and foreign vehicles. We take pride in providing quality service that keep your vehicle on the road and safe.
Since 1984, the NAPA AutoCare family of programs has been built around a quality standard where independent repair business owners are invited to join, based on integrity, industry qualifications, and expertise. Today, we have over 16,000 locations nationwide that include mechanical, collision, and truck facilities.
Lehigh Fleet Services
1002 Pembroke Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017
In the key role of ASE Master Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic you will diagnose, prepare estimates and complete repairs to specifications—brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems—on most current makes and models of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. It is expected you will complete these tasks in a timely manner without shortcuts. You will also be responsible for assisting other technicians in performing technical and mechanical activities.
- Engine repairs, reseals, replacements, and overhauls
- Electronic transmission diagnostics, service, repairs, replacements, and overhaul
- Advanced fuel control, delivery, engine management, and ignition systems service and repairs
- Electronic (ABS) and hydraulic brake system service, repairs, and replacement
- Body electrical, electronics, and passive restraints service and repairs
- Steering, suspension (including NVH), and alignment service and repairs
- Air conditioning and automatic temperature control systems service and repairs
- Exhaust systems and catalytic convertors service and repairs
- Researching vehicles for service bulletins and repair information
- Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include other employees and/or customers on an as-required basis.
- Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Mentoring and teaching associates
- Keeping store management aware of building and equipment mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Consistently taking the extra steps needed to achieve customer satisfaction
- ASE Master Automotive Technician requirements:
- 5 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving, and repair experience
- Master ASE certified L1 (Automobile Advanced Engine Performance Specialist)
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- High level of motivation and energy
- ASE A1 - A8 Certifications
- Valid PA driver’s license with good driving history
- PA Safety Inspection License
- PA Emissions Inspection License
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and driving record check
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds independently and carry up to 20 pounds for up to 20 feet.
- Occasionally work outdoors on vehicles that can’t fit through garage door.
- Paid for all hours worked. No flat rate.
- Paid holidays
- ASE test reimbursement
- Paid vacation and uniforms
- Performance bonuses
As part of the NAPA AutoCare Center network, we are committed to the highest quality. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Motivation, leadership skills, and a customer-focused attitude are the keys to success as an ASE Master Technician / Auto Mechanic. If that describes you, apply today!JB.0.00.LN