Aloy Thai Cuisine and Aloy Modern Thai family owned Thai restaurants in Colorado since 2006. Our restaurants make a simple pledge to our team members. We want you to experience a sense of Family and Flexibility of work and life balance so that you can make every guest feel like our family.
ASISITANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
A great work environment based on connections with guests, Team Members and our communities.
Salary negotiable depend on the experience.
Medical coverage – 2 tiers of coverage options
Great work/life balance!
The ideal candidate:
2+ years of current Restaurant Manager experience in a fast casual, family, or casual dining environment
Ability to train & motivate hourly team members
Previous Back of House / Kitchen experience is strongly preferred
Can effectively manage Food Cost, Labor Cost and other restaurant metrics
Excellent Hands On, Inspiring Leadership style
Ability to lead a team in a fun and engaging environment
Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
Guest First Mentality. Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional guest service.
Proficient in computer skills including POS systems, Word and Excel.
1. Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task
2. Must have excellent supervisory skills.
3. Must have good communication and ability to promote sales.
4. Must be skilled in time management.
5. Must have teaching and motivational skills.
1. Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate guests and exceed their expectations.
2. Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
3. Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
4. Must show enthusiasm for the job and for Switchback.
5. Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
6. Must have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the employees.
7. Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
8. Must handle guest complaints according to Switchback policies and procedures.
9. Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
1. Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety. Takes immediate action to correct any issues.
2. Manage the guest reservation system.
3. Receive and greet guests; assist with seating.
4. Check tables throughout service times for guest satisfaction, resolve guest complaints.
5. Enforce all rules, regulations and policies.
6. Supervise the dining room staff and maintain uniform service standards.
7. Conduct daily service meeting with dining room staff. Review daily specials, stations and other applicable announcements.
8. Ensure side work is completed following daily, weekly and monthly list.
9. Train new-hires in service standards, menu items, use of Jonas system and up- selling.
10. Train food service and bar staff on a continuous basis.
11. Assist with restaurant set up and break down.
12. Coordinates food service between kitchen and service staff.
13. Act as initial contact for disciplinary actions. Assure that actions are consistent and accurate. Provides timely detailed account of any disciplinary issues to Management team.
14.Lead to achieve desired results in high quality service and experience for Guests.