|Posting Title||ASOS Support (Scheduling/Training/Stan-Eval)|
|Full Time / Part-Time||Full Time|
|Description||ASOS Support - Scheduling / Training / Stan-Eval (ASOS-20-0467-W):|
Bowhead is seeking experienced Schedulers, Training Managers and Standardization & Evaluations Managers for the 10th Air Support Operations Squadron (10 ASOS), Fort Riley, Kansas. The focus for these professionals is to support ASOS non-mission additional duties traditionally accomplished by Air Liaison Officer (ALO) and Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) specialists.
Primary requirement is to assist ASOS to meet operational readiness and sustain in-place forces to fulfill worldwide Combatant Commander (COCOM) missions. This is a contingent requirement.
• The Scheduler coordinates with the unit operations training, mobility and deployment, and Operations Officer (DO) to arrange a schedule to facilitate mission qualification, upgrade, test, exercises, and continuation training accomplishment to meet required currency and progression standards, in accordance with DO priorities.
• The Training Manager monitors all training aspects within the squadron, to include certification programs and upgrade training.
• The Standards and Evaluation Manager maintains accountability/control of testing materials, update Stan/Eval data in TACTICS, review and update student-permanent party records/folders, monitor testing, evaluations and training requirements and generate reports/forms/ correspondence.
|Requirements||ASOS Support requirements include a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a Squadron, Group, or Wing program or five (5) or more years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron, Group, or Wing program, plus:|
• Two (2) years of experience working with PEX / TACTICS or similar proprietary scheduling program.
• Two (2) or more years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must have strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report and present information.
• Good interpersonal skills required to effectively interface with all levels of the organization including management and Government representatives.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. Active Secret clearance is preferred. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply: