Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron on behalf of our client, a leading Financial Corporation is looking for a Senior .Net Developer with IBM MQ Experience This is a based in Charlotte, NC.
- To Develop and execute tests, log and track issues and drive them to resolution with verification of bug fixes, document test results and research findings.
- To Involve with SQL, database application, convert those application which are compatible to azure environment
- To Work on all client Intranet, Internet and Vendor applications.
- Prepared high level design documents, tasks and user stories for application development.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration testing on the applications that are being migrated.
- Developing Asp. Net Code Analyzer application using C# on VS 2015 to get information like number of source files, total number of lines in the classic asp pages.
- To Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and resolutions to the problems.
- To Collaborate with co-located and remote team members to solve technical issues.
- To Involve in documenting all the code changes and update it to the application team wherever necessary.
- C#, ASP.net, Java scripting, SQL Server 2008/2012.
- IBM MQ Experience
- .Net Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0,
- Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008,
- MS SharePoint, Team Foundation Server,
- CA Harvest Software Change Manager,
- Tortoise SVN, Wholesale Subversion,
- MS Visio/Excel/Word/PowerPoint, Windows