PURPOSE: The position is primarily responsible for the distribution of asphalt by operating the paver machine for the correct width and depth.
- Operates and Maintains paver machine to distribute asphalt at the correct width and dept on the roadway. Includes safe start-up, operation and close-down.
- Assists crew in paving operations.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Follows all safety, compliance and environmental requirements in alignment with company standards.
- Provides excellent internal customer service. Exceeds internal customers’ expectations of service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Three (3) years of experience operating an asphalt paver. Manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, a good sense of balance, and an ability to work as a member of a team. Must be familiar with pavers, automation, and paver set up.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and a good sense of balance
$24.32 - $36.79