|Posting Expiration Date||10/16/2018|
|Address||3301 Hillsborough Street|
|Description|| Classification: |
The Assembler/Bundler receives pressed or folded textiles from flatwork machines and prepares them for transfer to assembling areas of a facility. This position is sometimes referred to as Catcher,Wrapper or Table Operator.
- Receive items from flatwork machines.
- Sort and stack items by quantity, size and color. Grade according to quality standards.
- Prepare items to be bundled.
- Bundle items according to type, size or packing slip requirements.
- Transfer items to Assembling areas via cart, belt, shelves or other.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other production tasks as needed.
|Requirements|| Qualifications: |
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
- Comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 25 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working with and around large machinery, variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.