Job Title: Assembler
Work Location: Claremont, CA 91711
The Assembler will perform production tasks including picking components, gathering supplies, producing sub-assemblies, and assembling specimen collection kits as needed to meet customer requirements.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with company policies, procedures, work instructions and training requirements.
- Follows assigned SOPs, production work orders, and assembly plans.
- Carries out responsibilities in compliance with the Quality Manual and applicable regulations (cGMP, MDD, and GDPMDS).
- Gather bulk supplies.
- Confirm/gather proper lot numbered components from inventory.
- Review products during the assembly process for any product defects and immediately report defects to supervisor or Quality department.
- Package orders for shipment, as needed, to meet customer requirements.
- Provide excellent service to customers by ensuring timely and accurate production (98% or better service level).
- Assemble product in an efficient and accurate manner, using proper components and lot numbers.
- Minimize mistakes by ensuring close attention to detail, notifying supervisor of mistakes immediately.
- May help assist with the training of newly assigned Assemblers.
- May help to assemble clinical trial kits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- High school diploma or GED preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Display effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently or as a productive member of a team
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to match like numbers
- Ability to keep up with required production rate
- Willingness to seek and gain further knowledge of components, as well as, further knowledge and skill in the assembly process
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!