Enerpac is a global market leader in high-pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads. We manufacture products, from the smallest hydraulic cylinder to complete computer-operated lifting and positioning systems. Our focus is to provide customers with the most extensive line of products and accessories that maximize force-to increase productivity and make work safer and easier to perform.
Enerpac is wholly owned by Enerpac Tool Group. Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Do you enjoy putting things together and working as a team? No previous assembly experience required – we will train you in our new state of the art facility! If you are a candidate with a positive attitude and strong team ethic, we would like to offer you career advancement opportunities, full benefits, reward and recognition for a job well done, and the opportunity to work among new friends. If you’re looking for a career, Enerpac is for you!
Full Benefits Offered
401K matching , Medical, Vision, Dental, 4% target annual bonus, immediate vacation & holidays, company paid short term disability & life insurance, progressive wage scale, onsite workout facility, immediate safety shoe & glasses reimbursement, and much more!
We are seeking Assemblers to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly tasks as well as identify areas of improvement within the cell to increase efficiency.
7:00a-3:30p with the ability to work overtime (generally worked after 3:30p)
- In a team environment assemble pumps, industrial tools and other hydraulic products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts and trouble shoot product where needed
- Prepare finished product for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, utilizing 5s techniques
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields is a plus – will consider those without experience with a great attitude and a willingness to learn
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment is a plus
- Ability to lift 1-30 pounds intermittently
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
ENERPAC, a division of Actuant Corporation, is the global leading manufacturer of high-pressure hydraulic equipment and systems for industries such as construction, mining, oil & gas, petrochemical and manufacturing - supplying high force solutions to tough jobs. ENERPAC’s commitment to the continued development of quality high force tools ensures the products that you purchase are the best tools in the industry. Come work for industry leader of a growing and profitable company!