We are seeking a dedicated�Assembler�to join our Kirkland Millwork team!
Hines Supply�has been providing high quality building materials to builders and homeowners in the Chicago area since 1892. Dedicated to providing quality, value and service, Hines operates multiple locations across Illinois.�Hines Supply is a division of U.S. LBM, one of the largest building products distributors in the United States.
Essential Job Duties:�
The Assembler is responsible for, but not limited to:�
- Working�with�a team�in a production�setting, using hand and power toals to assemble�interior�door units according to customer orders
- Prep material used�in the�assembly�of millwork, railing, and stairs.�
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package�inventory�as needed
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment while observing all posted safety rules
- Woodworking, carpentry or construction experience a plus
- Ability to operate equipment such as :staplers, nail guns, routers, variety of saws
- Attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment�
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a repetitive basis, occasionally up to 100 lbs or more
- Have a desire to produce a quality product with a team effort in the assembly process
- Health Benefits available (medical/dental/vision/Rx/FSA)
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401K Retirement program with Company match
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD/LTD
- Competitive rates�
- Monday � Friday first shift schedules�
We appreciate your interest in the Assembler position,�only those individuals that meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted.