Now Hiring for WIKA in Lawrenceville! These positions are DIRECT HIRE!!
- If you have prior production, assembly, pick / packer or manufacturing experience, you have the skills we are looking for, click apply now!
- If you are tired of working in fast food, food service, retail stock and/or retail customer service, let's talk!
- If you are tired of changing schedules, less than full-time work and working weekends, now's the time for a change!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 40+ hours weekly
- Competitive Pay
- Training and Mentoring
- Great work environment
- Dependable schedule
- Medical benefits + more
- Monday through Friday, traditional 1st and 2nd shifts available + M-F 12 hour shifts available
- Assembles work by following assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must pass drug screen and background check.
Key Skill Sets: Assembly, production, manufacturing