SUMMARY: The Medical Assembler assumes responsibility for the manufacture of finished product, components, and sub-assemblies incompliance with the Company Medical standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Assemble minor units with a small number of details following standardized procedures and using a variety of tools, fixtures and operating methods.
- Assemble various mechanical components, sub-assemblies or finished products following established assembly procedures and work instructions.
- Align, fit and adjust parts to meet operating requirements of product.
- Operate automated production machinery.
- Work from drawings, diagrams, models or blueprints.
- Perform periodic in-process and final product inspection and tests using visual criteria or measuring devices such as volt meter, thickness gauges, ohms meters, illumination fixtures, etc.
- Maintain and complete necessary quality documentation.
- Packaging of products when applicable.
- use measuring devices and read drawings as required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, safety procedures, short correspondences, and memos. Ability to write routine reports and correspondences, properly fill out records, logs and device history documents.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carryout instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or General Education Degree (GED). Knowledge ofQSR, ISO,SPC, or TQM is helpful. Must be able to follow written procedures, correctly
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.