Now Hiring - Material Handler / Pick Packer for 1st shift (between 5:00am-4:40pm).
Tired of working retail and fast food jobs? Need a dependable schedule? Want 40+ hours per week and better pay?
What The Employee Gets:
- Contained work environment - perfectly comfortable work environment 365 days a year!
- Competitive market pay rates
- 40+ hours per week
- Traditional production shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Holiday Pay
- Longevity Bonus
- Responsible for following instructions as directed by the Line Leader
- Ability to recognize problems with product quality and notify Line Leader
- Must understand and comply with all Safety, Housekeeping, Hygiene, and Regulatory requirements
- Move materials and safely operate hand trucks (pallet jack), when needed
- Comply with all safety and SOP procedures
- Able to work overtime including weekends
Pick pack, packaging, food preparation, food services, assembly, machine operation, production, material handler