Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical failures and repairs equipment components according to manuals and factory specifications using electrical testing instrument, electronic service tool and CAN/LIN (computer analysis tools).
- Develop technical expertise and liaise with other functions to resolve problems and champion design alternatives.
- Effectively communicates with other electrical/electronic system development groups to ensure system requirements functionality and compatibility.
- Work Collaboratively with Engineer and other Departments to create and validate specifications for manufacturing systems that exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Understanding of the vehicle electronic system, cellular communications, cloud communications, global positioning systems (GNSS).
- Actively perform work to ensure WCM criteria is met as outlined in the WCM principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Must have good attendance record.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow through on verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledgeable and able to use vehicle electronic system.
- Knowledgeable and able to use cellular communications.
- Knowledgeable and able to use cloud communications.
- Knowledgeable and able to use global positioning systems (GNSS)
- Ability to read electrical schematics and electronic specifications.
- Familiar with a variety of assembly jobs within the plant and the ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Must have mechanical, electrical and computer aptitude.
- Advance trouble shooting skills in electrical/electronics, hydraulics.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be flexible on work hours.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team, interacting with Engineering personnel.
- Must pass Electrical Aptitude test.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.