Assembly Technician / Electro Mechanical Assembler
St Cloud, MN
Long term assignments available immediately for qualified Assembly Technicians for first (1st) and second (2nd) shift
Work for an international transit manufacturing company as an Assembly Technician. This position is responsible for all required assemblies and installations on transit vehicles while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Ideal candidates will have electrical and mechanical assembly experience in manufacturing with any type of vehicles, i.e buses, train, autos, trucks, aircraft or large industrial equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform installations and/or assemblies within a specified work area
- Work from blueprints, process sheets, and/or written instructions
- Ability to use small hand and power tools repetitively, as well as measuring tools.
- Ability to read and follow intermediate measurements and instructions.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with little supervision, and ability work in a team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract