The Asset Acquisitions Analyst’s role with American Credit Acceptance is responsible for maximizing profits through negotiating, pricing and reviewing portfolios for purchase. Communication with sales team, dealers, and brokers to coordinate data for proper analysis and pricing to effectively originate portfolios. Analyst must also be able to objectively analyze individual loan files to maintain ACA’s origination standards
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Gather, organize, and analyze information
- Price bulk portfolios for purchase
- Conduct diligence on accounts prior to purchase
- Coordinate information related to portfolio to accurately price
- Negotiate with dealers and brokers
- Provide daily support for departmental operations
- Offer special project assistance
- Provide insight for process improvement across functional areas
- Contribute accurate goal setting, clear communication, and precise execution of company objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred – (Bus, Math, Econ, Fin, Stat)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Understand financial/valuation models
- Communicating clearly and concisely to individuals from various backgrounds
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year of automotive underwriting experience
- Experience in marketing or lending industry is a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
This position requires up to 10% travel.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.