Job DescriptionJob #: 1018352
Asset Management Analyst
- Top requirements:
- Has participated in software audits- Has seen them end to end and been responsible for pulling data for audits
- Knows how to use Active Directory
- Understands the following lingo (RVU, PVU, MSU, cores, processors. Has done audits on IBM or Microsoft software products.
- Has done software reconciliation
- PLUS=BigFix, ILMT (IBM licensing tool), ServiceNow pro, Bundling, Infor, open text)
- Day to day: Will be running reports through Big Fix and SCCM to find what software is out there and who owns it. They will then work with the software owner to document software for audits as well as with licensing needs. They will handle the whole lifecycle of software asset management in addition to helping with the audits.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.